I’ve seen this survey floating around and since I love questions/lists I thought I would join in!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
yum smoothie! Smoothies are the best- a base of almond milk and protein powder + any frozen fruit- a new creation every day!
2. How much water do you drink a day?
I try to drink 80+ oz per day- I love my Contigo water bottle! It has a top that is double secure so I can throw it in my bag on the go and not worry about spills. Keeps me drinking and hydrated all day.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
I’m loving at-home workouts right now! Getting things done on my time. The best is cardio in the morning and then I do weights/toning at night while watching tv! Makes it fly by.
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Good question! I don’t really know but if I had to guess I would say 1500-1700 a day is probably the average. Instead of focusing on calories, I focus on eating clean- whole, unprocessed, real foods. That doesn’t mean I don’t have some treats- but I try to make that the exception and healthy eating the rule.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
So many! How to choose?
guac! plain simple and yummy!
yogurt with nut butter
hummus and veggies
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Lunch is usually a big salad that I can throw together easily- lots of veggies, some hummus or avocado, and some sort of protein like a veggie burger.
this is a typical salad!
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
probably…my abs! I love to crunch it out!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
hm… mostly I enjoy everything but I’ll say arms for the sheer fact that they’re my weakest link.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
chocolate chocolate chocolate!!! It’s my weakness (but I don’t really mind!)
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I take a probiotic supplement!
11. How often do you eat out?
Hard to say…pretty infrequently! Mostly due to $$ consciousness and business. Probably once every 2 weeks.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Nope! Makes me feel gross, I don’t see any need for it!
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My wonderful family!
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Yes! I have a membership at our local university for the summer. It’s so close, which is great, because I can bike there as a convenient warmup/cool down!
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Too few…. probably 6 per night. I like to get 8 when I can, it makes me feel so awesome all day long!
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
Not really. I have a moderation mentality. If I have the chance to have a delicious piece of cake or a special ice cream…I’m definitely not going to pass that up! By eating healthy most of the time I am able to balance with a few treats once in a while.
17. Do you have a workout buddy?
Yes! My amazing boyfriend Nathan is a fitness lover like me and we always have fun working out together. Hiking is especially great with him.
18. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
The best thing is…feeling great.. I love my healthy lifestyle because I’m happy, energized, and feel like I focus more on the moments of life rather than poor eating or what people think of me.
19. What was the last healthy thing you did?
What are your favorite healthy habits?