6: six pet peeves you have
I like to think of myself as a relatively easy going person. But, I’m not going to lie, I still have pet peeves like any other person.
6. Posting your life on instagram/facebook. I probably like you, or we wouldn’t be Facebook friends- but I don’t want to see your morning breakfast, your commute, your office, etc. posted on Facebook…
5. People who ‘can’t even’.
4. Poor grammar/spelling in texts. I understand the need for emojis, they’re awesome, and I love them. But don’t send me a ‘u’, ‘4’ etc., I will be doubting your writing and speaking skills. (slight exaggeration, but it does bother me!)
3. Sitting in the back of the classroom talking. I hate hearing that chatter behind me while I’m actually trying to learn!
2. Complaining about how hard your life is, when there really is nothing to complain about and everything to be thankful for. I have been guilty of this one too, but I certainly try not to do it. I know I am blessed and don’t want to take that for granted!
1. People running in normal clothes. I don’t know why, but when I see people running (like actually look like they’re on a run, not just rushing to get somewhere) in normal, everyday clothes– it kills me. Who does that?!?! It sounds odd, but I promise you I notice it everywhere, at least a few times every month!
9: Throwback Thursday
#tbt: my life as a high school dancer. once upon a time, I was a ballerina, for a very short time. I loved dancing though, and I definitely miss it sometimes! I think it’s part of why I enjoy fitness classes so much, it reminds me of my dance beginnings!