I am pretty much addicted to Pinterest. I don’t pin as much as I used to, but there aren’t many days that go by where I don’t spend at least 5-10 minutes checking out the Pinterest scene. So today, I’m sharing my Thinking Out Loud pin style, enjoy.
1. Summer fashion! I want all the clothes. Except most of my time now is spent in a research lab or working in my apartment.. guess I don’t need all the clothes, sigh, but I can still look.
2. I am lusting after so many travel destinations. Especially parks. I am ready for some camping/hiking. Luckily I am leading two camping trips at the end of the summer, so I have that to look forward to!
3. Decorating for my fall apartment is in full swing. At least in my imagination. It’s all beach themed, and I love it. There are so many crafts to be done!
4. It’s rainy this morning for the first time in a while–it usually rains in the afternoon when I’m studying anyway and don’t mind. Now I’m stranded from my morning walk, but on the plus side, I’m getting this post up earlier than usual!
5. I have been craving ice cream for the past 2 weeks, but haven’t been able to convince anyone to go get some with me. Yesterday I finally got some frozen yogurt and it was the bomb. I tried the “Pancakes and Bacon” flavor which sounds really weird but just tasted like maple deliciousness. It was a toppings kind of night.
Questions of the day:
Do you love pinterest?
What are your wants lately?