the week so far:
^biking around town!^
- cross training so I did the Arc, which I love! It’s such a good workout without being too tough on my knees
- plus I did a shoulders, biceps, and triceps routine and finished up with some abs!
- 3 mile run (indoors 😦 but it’s so hot!)
- 40 min hill walking workout (on the treadmill). Don’t know incline workouts till you’ve tried them! Even walking gets hard when you’re going up a hill! I do about 3.6-4 mph with a variety of inclines from 6-15%
- stretching! I always forget but I actually did some last night, and my legs are happy!
I made a yummy breakfast ‘banana split’- 1 banana, 1/2 c coconut greek yogurt, Special K cereal, and some crystallized ginger on top! Plus apple cider vinegar +pineapple juice (ACV is good for your metabolism!)
^Lunch with my usual favorites- bell pepper, lettuce, veggie burger, hummus. Plus Ezekiel Bread! Have you tried it? I had never had it but I’m totally in love now! It’s hearty but so so nutritious!^
^dinner was a quick party we threw together to celebrate my brother’s visit home!^
^plus, snickerdoodles that were so fun to make! I didn’t actually end up eating any, but my philosophy is, if it’s not a to die for dessert that I can eat any other time, I’m not going to indulge when I don’t really have a craving!^
^and last but not least, some scenes from the first days of my summer class, ew! I’m taking Organic Chemistry II and it’s not easy- especially because I took the first half last fall. But luckily I keep finding cute notes on my chemistry review (from last fall) when the boy and I were studying together! They brighten my day!^