I recently purchased the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan. As a fitness junkie, and a healthy eater, I am always interested in ways to improve my diet and my life. Before I bought the plan, I was a little unsure…so I’m going to share my thoughts with all of you and hopefully help you make a decision!
First things first– I love the plan. It’s straightforward, simple, and provides you with all the tools you need to change your diet, and eat for a fat-burning, fast metabolism!
Things I love:
- the plan provides over 100 recipes for you, which are really helpful when you’re first starting
- a meal-by-meal guide is also included so you can create your own based on the template
- the diet is not restrictive- you eat carbs, fats, proteins- everything! it’s based on ratios/times of day to eat different things
- the Tone It Up Online Community is a great, supportive network of women who encourage and help each other through every day!
- with the purchase, you get ALL updates to the plan, plus weekly emails from Karena and Katrina themselves to give you special recipes, tips, and encouragement
Things that I don’t love:
- the $150 price tag… I know this seems like a lot and can be a turn off for people… but I promise it is really worth it!!!!
- that’s it!
My experience with it…
After I purchased the plan (on a Friday), I took a weekend to plan for the week ahead, and to accustom myself with the nutrition plan. On Monday morning, I began my TIU journey and it actually came a lot more easily than I expected! The first few days I was really hungry, but just upping my lean protein intake a bit, I was able to stick to the plan and be energized and satisfied! After only two weeks on the plan I feel like I have it down pat and the system is really great.
I would recommend this plan to people who need a big change in their lives, or people who are just looking for a challenge to tone up, or clean up their diets!
Feel free to email me (livi (.) tant (@) furman.edu) or to leave a comment below.
Do you love Tone It Up? What’s another fitness program you’re loving right now?